Pirate Cruise by Black Pearl
Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?
Well, here is Pirates of the Mediterranean!
The Black Pearl pirate boat based in Ayia Napa’s beautiful harbour is the biggest pirate boat ever to plunder the Mediterranean Sea.
• Originally named the Wicked Wench, she was raised from the seabed by Davy Jones, after making a pact with Jack Sparrow who re-christened her The Black Pearl and described her as almost uncatchable…
• Our 3-level pirate ship is all set for this family-orientated cruise which is fun for all ages. As we step back into the past and relive the days when pirates ruled the high seas, we guarantee you lots of laughs and memories to cherish long after your holiday is over.
• INCLUDES: Pirate & Cannon Show, Treasure
Hunt, Swimming Stops, All sites of Ayia
Napa. Lunch Included
• We offer you a morning trip along the coast of Protaras.
• From the bay of fig trees, we will go to the “Ghost Town” Famagusta to enjoy the forner “Pearl” of Cyprus from the sea. Passing the bay of Protaras, you will see the cave of the Holy Healers of Agia Anargyri and a small church on it.
• Our journey will continue to the famous Blue Lagoon, and along the way we will stop at the caves “Shark’s Mouth”, “Bridge of Lovers”, “Bridge of Sinners” and cape “Cavo Greco”. Mysterious sea grottoes and caves will not leave anyone indifferent.
• In the Blue Lagoon you will have enough time to swim in the crystal clear waters, snorkel and see the fantastic underwater world of the Mediterranean Sea.
• A traditional Cypriot lunch on board and drinks will complete your impressions.
• Places for visiting: Cavo Greko, Bridge of Sinners, The Pirates Caves, Virgin Mary’s Cave, Church and Cave of the Holy Healers of Agia Anargyri, “Mouth of Shark” Cave, Blue Lagoon (swimming), The Cyclops Cave, Konnos Bay, Saint Nicholas Church, Malama Beach (swimming), Famagusta (Ghost Town).