4th Grape Harvest Festival Panayia Village
Grape harvest Festival will start from Panayia Village square and a short walk to the vineyard for grapes harvesting with donkeys.
We offer free traditional brunch ¨mpoukoma¨.
After grape harvesting we return to the square from grape pressing (traditional technique with bare feet).
The visitors can enjoy:
– free wine and grapes and also traditional cypriot dancing and music.
– Zivania distillation
– Palouzes and soutzioukos making (grape delicacies)
– Free sampling of traditional products and dishes made from grapes
– Demostrations and sales of Cypriot hand made crafts
– Wine testing/presentation of local wines
– Food (kebab souvlaki and traditional resi)
– Donkey rides
– Photos and Articles exhibition from the life in Panayia village
PANAYIA VILLAGE SGUARE
Postal address: 8640 CHRYSORROGIATISSIS 12 PANAYIA
Phone number: 26724080
Social media: FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM
Start date/End date: 16 October 2022
Start time/End time: 11:00-18:00
Entrance Price/Τicket: Free Entrance