Pomegranate Festival, Traditional Craft and Local Products
• To the old olive and wheat mill museum, which is just 100m from the Centre of the village and to the miners’ museum which is located at the old school on the hill just a 10 minutes’ walk from the Centre of the village.
• The children under the guidance of a teacher are going to paint pictures inspired from the countryside.
• Archery for beginners. Archery helps young people develop strength and focus. There will be a professional instructor who is going to teach them the essential skills of archery.
Traditional crafts and local products
• Traditional chair binding
• Traditional basketry
Kiosks with local products
• Such as pomegranates, pomegranate juice & palouze, resi, lokoumades, etc.
|visitors will have the opportunity to taste pomegranate palouze and resi for free.|
The event will close with an entertainment programme, including poetry reading, folklore dances and live music.
Food and drinks will be offered
Community’s Parking lot, in the Centre of the Village
Start date/End date: 28 October 2022
Start time/ End time: 16:00 – 23:00
Entrance Price/ Τicket: FREE ENTRANCE
For the programme click here
DATE AND TIME
Friday, October 28, 2022, 16:00 – 23:00